Picture To Enlarge
Hand-painted resin magnet in the shape of the country of Poland with a raised relief scene from the capital city of "ELBLĄG" along with the city's emblem. Featured on the magnet is a scene from Old Town (Starówka) with the 13th century St. Nicolaus Church (Katedra św. Mikołaja) and the Market Gate (Brama Targowa) from 1309. Magnet designed to be placed on a refrigerator or other stationary metal surface.
Magnet measures: 3.0" W x 2.5" H