Picture To Enlarge
Hand-painted resin magnet in the shape of the country of Poland with a raised relief scene from the city of "SUWAŁKI" along with the city's emblem. Featured on the magnet is the Town Hall (Ratusz). Located on Adam Mickiewicz Street, the building was erected in 1844 in the neoclassical style along with a guardhouse built ten years earlier in 1834. Magnet designed to be placed on a refrigerator or other stationary metal surface.
Magnet measures: 3.0" W x 2.5" H